Your browser does not support JavaScript!


I am not a citizen of the Republic of China, how can I apply for admission to KUAS?

You may choose one of the following application methods:

  1. If you are overseas Chinese, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs ( ) or overseas embassies, consulates or representative offices of the Republic of China for more information.
  2. You may apply to study in KUAS as an exchange student. Please ask your own college or university for relevant information.
  3. You may apply to study in KUAS as an international student. Please refer to KUAS Regulations Governing Foreign Student Admission.