The college has one director who administers the following three sections:
Academic Affairs Section is in charge of
- Curriculum and enrollment.
- Regulations related to enrollment and registration.
- Application and entrance examination.
Students Affairs Section is in charge of
- Drafting and implementation of various work plans of the Students Affairs Section.
- Preparation of opening ceremony, orientation of new-coming students, graduation ceremony and extracurricular activities.
- Admission through“recommendation and screening”and joint entrance examination.
General Affairs Section is in charge of
- Drafting and implementation of various work plans of the General Affairs Section.
- Review f procurement procedures and reimbursement of expenditures.
- Seal management.
- Maintenance and repair of classrooms, lighting and utilities.
- Support other sections for general affairs.
- Evaluation and dispatch of janitors.