The computer center was established to support teaching and research work; to promote digitalization of campus administration; to popularize the education of information technology; to establish campus network and to set up the website of the university.
According to article 2 of the Regulations of the Establishment of the KUAS Computer Center, the missions of the computer center were as follows:
- Planning and managing computer resources and network resources for the university.
- Supporting teaching and research of computing courses of the university.
- Assisting the administration to promote and maintain campus information service systems.
- Promoting and implementing information-related activities on campus and outside campus.
- Facilitating interaction and cooperation between the university and industry.
Mon.-Fri. 09:30 ~ 21:50 (Closed on Thursday morning for maintenance)
Sat. 09:00 ~ 21:50
Sun. 09:00 ~ 17:00
Winter and summer vacations 09:00 ~ 17:00 (Closed on national holidays)
- No food allowed in the computer labs. Students bringing food or drinks into the lab will be punished.
- Illegal software is not allowed to be installed or used in the lab.
- No games. Students playing computer games in the lab will be punished.