Functions and responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Office of Physical Education are listed below.
- Student competitions
- Scoring of students competitions and competition results
- Management of venues and facilities.
- Training and management of student representatives.
- Preparation of sports day activities.
- Arrangement of physical education curriculum.
- Selective courses of physical education.
- Management of various meeting procedures.
- Management of sport related journals, publications and videotapes.
- Promotion of recreational activities.
- On-campus and outside-campus competition of faculty members.
- Training and management of faculty teams
- Arrangement of official leaves and travel subsidy for faculty team participating in outside-campus events.