I. Health service:
- Out-patient service and medical consultation of university doctor. (Monday through Friday, 2pm to 5pm)
- Physical check-up of new-coming students and follow-up.
- Vaccination of hepatitis B.
- First aid, emergency service and hospitalization of the injured.
II. Health education:
- Lectures for cleaning crew leaders.
- Lectures on health care.
- Nutritional education.
- First aid training.
- Health care information.
III. Healthy environment:
- Preventing infectious disease outbreaks on campus.
- Supervision and inspection of catering hygiene.
- Inspection of eating utensils.
IV. Other services:
- Student group insurance.
- Health care tools
＊ Recovery room.
＊ Weight and height gauge.
＊ First-aid kit.
＊ Video tapes related to health care.
＊ Health care journals.